Midlife crisis shuru ho gaya. 10 saal puraane... apne jawani ke dinon ke kapde pehan raha hai aaj kal.
I almost forgot how good you are at roasting him 🤣.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Midlife crisis shuru ho gaya. 10 saal puraane... apne jawani ke dinon ke kapde pehan raha hai aaj kal.
I almost forgot how good you are at roasting him 🤣.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
I almost forgot how good you are at roasting him 🤣.
This is real. There used to be a British show about fashion intervention. Wahan pe koi family member ya friend show hosts ko bolte the that their mom/dad/bf/gf needs help... toh hosts aake intervention ke baad make-over karwate the. Show ke zyadatar subjects apne heydays ke image mein qaid the. Mom log 80s ke hairstyle aur 80s ke style ke kapde pehante the... kyun ke uss time pe woh achche dikhte the.
Ranbir had been stuck to the douche-bag frat kid look... Supreme ke hoodies, limited edition Nike shoes, aur Nike caps. Ab kuch dinon se dekh rahi hoon purane cuts ke t-shirts aur pants pehan raha hai... like 10 saal pehle wale cuts ke. Uske dimag mein chal raha hai... I am back to my WUS/AA wale days I am lamb again... lekin dekhne wale ko toh mutton dikh hi jayega... face ho gaya hai 3X bada aur haggard looking... aur baal bhi nakli hai. Na body mein na aura mein energy hai ab.
What is jennifer Lawrence doing these days? She was so popular once upon a time. I feel her last movie red sparrow was a really bad career decision for her.
Sammy ka correction surgery achcha raha
https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1326840926401032192?s=20
Sammy ka correction surgery achcha raha
https://twitter.com/bollywood_life/status/1326840926401032192?s=20
Isne chat show start kar diya? Matlab retire ho gayi yeh?
https://twitter.com/wongmjane/status/1326679203178164225?s=20
WHO kowtowing to China again 🤢
Originally posted by: SugaAgustD
What is jennifer Lawrence doing these days? She was so popular once upon a time. I feel her last movie red sparrow was a really bad career decision for her.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0