Originally posted by: nimarious
This show is going back to the square one....i m losing interest now🤢
I know
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nimarious
This show is going back to the square one....i m losing interest now🤢
I know
I do t remembered which episode, he disappeared on name of business trip. I stopped after that
Oh okay :)
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Chill re
We have forum divided in two.
A) All saying its a post leap look
B) I am saying its a past scene shooting. Like flashback.
Which side are you??😆
A obviously if it means angst...pull...push...hunt...catch....webs. ..chemistry...fire...passion....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥...and Vansh's braincells back 😆
Originally posted by: blackhole
I watched it few months back for the first time... and then re-watched it like 5 more times... I really liked that show. Wish I had watched it when it was airing. But I was prejudiced against Sanaya and Barun😆
Aww you missed a great forum too with interesting stories. Those girls were fun as are all of you now. 😊
Originally posted by: blackhole
I watched it few months back for the first time... and then re-watched it like 5 more times... I really liked that show. Wish I had watched it when it was airing. But I was prejudiced against Sanaya and Barun😆
I still watch it sometimes whenever i have ntng else to watch....in that show there was not typical saas bahu controversies n all that na thats why it was so enjoyable n even during the MU period it was quite interesting....
@bold i didnt knew much abt them at first i started watching the show becoz they seemed new to me😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haina IPKKND is the best show i have ever seen seriously, every single character were amazing n all actors were perfect for characters
I still watch IPKKND yaar, hayeee arshi khushi jalebi😆
Still my favourite show
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😲😲 hehe we had cable coz my chachi n badi maa n dadiji used to watch all shows hehe ( joint family) so i used to watch with them lol
We had cable since its inception my mom used to watch all shows 90s ke those were really progressive shows no saas bahu crap . then we used to watch discovery, net geo Cartoon Network etc. N cable wala thik se unn channels ka reception nahi de raha tha so dad ne cancel karva diya.. n my boards were there so nahi dalvaaya. Mera khatam hua toh bhai ka boards aa gaya..😆
N then at last we got tata sky connection
Originally posted by: blackhole
haan.. I know... But those times mostly saas bahu serious were ranking high... Plus parents were obssessed with cutting oF the cable for us... I was also shikar of that era😆
Hehe cute
Yes that time saas bahu show were everywhere but this show deserved more views haina
I really loved it! Sometimes I still go and watch the VMS...🤣🤣 Yes that show