Yeah please some one answer, who saw the post on MF
I did saw an insta post of helly with her new look .... n by her look it looked she will go back to living her bachelor life....but not sure ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yeah please some one answer, who saw the post on MF
I did saw an insta post of helly with her new look .... n by her look it looked she will go back to living her bachelor life....but not sure ...
I need my Vansh to wipe the sweat of my fear away like he Vansh did with Ridhz when she was asking about Sejal - instead he's more interested in Biden Trump 😕😂😂😂😂
🤣
Ask your hubby to do that..😆
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Loved it!
Yay high 5, i loveee IPK n crazy abt it😳
I even bought Star One subscription for Geet🙈😂
geet is just so original... Atleast for me... Maan was my dream man
Originally posted by: blackhole
till fifth grade as I was not b.ednbut now I am my b.ed so after rejoining will be applying for higher grades😊
Oh thats great, good luck🤗
I had opted for psychology in my grad😆One of my fave subjects with psychology ❤️
Saw that also
This show is going back to the square one....i m losing interest now🤢
Someone please tell me is there going to be a leap, and why?
Also after chasing ragini with ridhima for 110 epis - she just died - just like that😲🤪
Chill re
We have forum divided in two.
A) All saying its a post leap look
B) I am saying its a past scene shooting. Like flashback.
Which side are you??😆
Who has watched ipkknd??😆