Bollywood CC#58- Page 81

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

55.8k

Users

49

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Yeah I couldn’t make out his face either in this teaser . This looks like more of a martial arts concept so I guess everything kind of fits those aesthetics.


Eh I was hoping the album will be more tailored around his dancing. Martial arts concept ke saath ky dance hoga. 🤔 Also just saw the producer of his album is the same guy who produced Superm's 100. 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~


Eh I was hoping the album will be more tailored around his dancing. Martial arts concept ke saath ky dance hoga. 🤔 Also just saw the producer of his album is the same guy who produced Superm's 100. 😆

Omg that song is so unintentionally bad. I only remember it because of this video 😆( Poor Baekhyun ).

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1296431095370723328?s=20

Hopefully Kai’s solo song is not messy like this .

Edited by Daechwita - 5 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/Independent/status/1326181841762738176?s=20

What will happen to all the tharkis out there 😆?

Edited by Daechwita - 5 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Daechwita

Omg that song is so unintentionally bad. I only remember it because of this video 😆( Poor Baekhyun ).

https://twitter.com/GMA/status/1296431095370723328?s=20

Hopefully Kai’s solo song is not messy like this .


I am still amazed somebody at SM approved of this song to begin with 😆 Lets see if he can redeem himself with this one.. I hope all goes well since its his first album and I don't want him to enlist before his time. 😆

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago


This would have a greater impact on them without the pic 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".