Someone should tag Mamta and ask her to give us our old flirty, sarcastic Vansh back😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Someone should tag Mamta and ask her to give us our old flirty, sarcastic Vansh back😭
I so wish they show its all Vansh ka plan & then Riddhu goes through heartbreak as she think he played with her heart.. him being flirty again & trying to woo her..
But they showed Riddhu way too deep in to lies
I don't want them to be players since start. pura RiAnsh buildup spoil hojayega😒
Hi5!
Meko bhi yeh track nahi chahiye. I dont want Riansh buildup to get ruined.
Also congrats...🤗
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I so wish they show its all Vansh ka plan & then Riddhu goes through heartbreak as she think he played with her heart.. him being flirty again & trying to woo her..
But they showed Riddhu way too deep in to lies
Achha hoga. Just show everything post epi 52 to be Vansh's game. And startover.
Right now, the show is boring.
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I agree... serious,subtle,savage Vansh was his best shade.
Abb toh woh sirf chillata hai
Woh bhi muh kholke.
and nakhre waali Riddhima too who used to answer him backOriginally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
Someone should tag Mamta and ask her to give us our old flirty, sarcastic Vansh back😭
this👏Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
I so wish they show its all Vansh ka plan & then Riddhu goes through heartbreak as she think he played with her heart.. him being flirty again & trying to woo her..
But they showed Riddhu way too deep in to lies
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Arey Vansh ke character ko break de rahe hai naah..
I am talking about that ki hope they use this break to shape his character properly now..
Confirm nahi hua na ,speculation hai na
🤣
yes someone replied on insta k vansh ko kuch der k liye nahi dikhayengeOriginally posted by: arryline
Confirm nahi hua na ,speculation hai na