Thank you Octo 🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you Octo 🤗❤️
யாரை பிரிந்த பின் உன்னால் இயல்பாக இருக்க முடியவில்லையோ
அவர்கள் தான் உன் இதயம்
என்று புரிந்துக்கொள்
Why?
I want her to rest but I can't tell her the same because sister's fees is of course important 😳
Same feeling ma.Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I want her to rest but I can't tell her the same because sister's fees is of course important 😳
Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Same feeling ma.
Di have you spoke to shaheen?
Hi guys!
Hello Akshu🤗
You remind me of an old classmate, actually your name does. 😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hello Akshu🤗
You remind me of an old classmate, actually your name does. 😆
Octo 🤗
Im glad I do! I barely meet people with the same name as mine.