Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~
I liked her singing only. SM is obsessed with Karina shoving her everywhere aur isko chupake rakha.
And Karina is already controversial among some Kpop fans because of her pre-debut rumors 😆. First Taeyong , now Karina SM always picks the wrong one to push .
https://twitter.com/aespa_official/status/1324365861164109824?s=20
Omg she actually is good for a SM rapper.
Originally posted by: Daechwita
And Karina is already controversial among some Kpop fans because of her pre-debut rumors 😆. First Taeyong , now Karina SM always picks the wrong one to push .
SM hired 10 law firms to protect her and her AI avatar , she will be fine 😆 And for the added effect her Marine corps wale daddy has arrived out of nowhere to make sure people shut up. Usko 700 khoon maaf hai ab 😆
People living outside usa muslims
Not living in usa
They are seprate entity
Read before answer with paragraph with no substance
Warner's handling of this makes no sense. They decide to stick with Depp and Rowling openly supported him when the whole world hated him and that completely overshadowed the movie's marketing. And now that Depp is the hero, they are ditching him. Probably something else at play.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0