Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

wow... awesome.. loved it so much.. Arnav have been a blessing for Khushi and so happy for both of them.. Thanks a ton for such an awesome story Rose.. will always be looking forward to read such intriguing stories from you.. Is there any hope for epilogue?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

After reading the last chapter I have mixed feelings for the chapter. I am happy that at last Arnav and kushi got married and kushi , sad because such a beautiful story has come to an end.

Looks like Ammaji took the initiative for the marriage after realizing her faults and she went ahead to fill her sonโ€™s life with happiness by getting him married to kushi whom he loves.

There kushi could not believe that she could get so much happiness in her life  by again getting married, which she had felt was a complete no for her and  that too with Arnav  whom she had unknowingly fallen in love with. Loved the mother daughter talk where Garima admitted all her faults and told her daughter to forgive her for the same .She also told kushi that today sheโ€™s able to confess her faults and admit her faults  all because of Arnav who showed her the mirror.I think it will take time for kushi to forgive her mother.

Arnav knew what kushi liked to do or rather wanted to do in life hence he surprised her with an unusual gift  which kushi would never have expected in her life. Arnav came like a messiah in kushiโ€™s life and gave her all the happiness which was deprived of

Would love to read an epilogue of this story . 

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I just read the last two updates ..

This beautiful story ends so well that I m really feeling very relaxed n happy ..

Khushi has always been deprived of her human rights by her own parents n the cruel society around her ..She has to endure physical n emotional abuse throughout her life n she somehow makes peace with her life.. she ceases to dream of getting happiness in her life ..

Lavanya is the first person in her life who offers her friendship n companionship..

Then comes the entry of the Life Saver, Lover boy of this story..

He doesn't offer her the love on first sight but he tries to teach her to know what rights she has on her own life .. She deserves honor.. she deserves recognition.. she deserves to lead her life according to her wishes.. she deserves LOVE..

Ashok Raizada's character is a very strong one .. He takes care of his son ,feels for Lavanya n accepts Khushi as her son's beloved n then his bahu .. He shows mirror to her wife n succeeds at it.. even Arnav makes Khushi's Aayi realize of her heavy mistakes n she too is repentant..

Khushi is still shy but extremely happy nonetheless ..

Arnav presents her an amazing gift ..

Now she can change the fate of the depressed women around her by teaching them n making them confident..

Rose ..

Ye dil maange more..

Kuch zyada nahin..bass ek EPILOGUE ..

I wanna see Ammaji accepting Khushi with all her heart .. her folk respecting her for better reasons now..

I wanna see Khushi forgiving her Aayi ..

And most of the all, I rather WE wanna see Arshi's cute romance .. no more awkwardness .. 

โค๏ธ  โค๏ธ

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arshi67

What a beautiful ending, Rose. This story was always about Khushi's journey and reading her thoughts and feelings in this chapter felt so emotional. 

Arnav did fill her life with colour, but more than that he made her believe that she has a right to all the shades that life has to offer. To expect them for herself and to accept them for herself.

Inn andheron se pare iss shab-e-gham se aage

Ik nayi subh bhi hai sham-e-alam se aage

- Ishrat Qadri

Thank you for this thought provoking story. Looking forward to reading another one from you soon:) 

SubhanAllah ..

manjunaidu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really enjoyed reading this beautifully written work dear.hope you will come up with another beautiful work of yours.Good work dear.
rachana11 thumbnail

I really love your "An unforgettable night" and keep on reading it again and again. Recently came to know about this new story and loving it so far! Very nicely written and interesting story. 

rachana11 thumbnail

Finished reading all the chapters! Very beautiful written.

Loved the concept and the writing style. Keep writing :)

If you are not on Wattpad, consider publishing your stories there too. 

sujata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a "Dhamakedar"start...

Loved the story from Arnav's point of view and that too in first person... Not many have written like this .....

Eagerly waiting to read ahead... 

Feistiness thy name is Khush๐Ÿ˜‰i....

CHANDDRA1 thumbnail

beautiful and awesome story.

amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

"If I say sorry, will it change anything"

Will it, though? Can Ammaji's inherent selfish nature ever change? A brush with death makes people reflect on their life but can it have a lasting effect on Ammaji? Seeing Ashokji hold up a mirror to her was an eye opener to the extent of her hunger for power, wealth, status. She may seek redemption now but will it endure. 

Reading about what she has done and thinking back to what she said to Khushi brought to mind a sher I had read (your story has been doing that a lot, Rose!)

dลซsroรฑ par agar tabsira kฤซjiye

sฤmne aa.ina rakh liyฤ kฤซjiye

- Khumar Barabankavi

Actually I do feel that it can change (Ammaji โ€˜s )  

reason

- we are talking about a very strong character that does not budge for anyone or anything but if her image will be affected in front of Arnav -it matters. Arnav is not a nobody

- if widow remarriage within her family uplifts her image and helps in her political run then why not

- but more than this there is a saying what life cannot teach death can and we can say that realisation comes with it -Ammaji is basically not a bad/evil person simply strong headed who failed to see the life and family  around her. She has experienced epiphany

So I feel all the  above  is definitely towards a path of positive  approach by ammaji .

Read a good story of  Rose after a really long time. Thanx for the story. I truly enjoyed reading. Will be looking forward for another work from you.

Amu