Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ramita94

She should nor try to shoulder female oriented films. She's tried several times and fails. Onscreen she's nice but offscreen annoying.

Those films failed because of bad stories and direction, not because of her bad acting or bc people don't like her...

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

She's good looking and does well in roles which require subtle emoting

That having said, she got plenty of opportunities...she effed up her chances by poor script selection and flowerpot roles in big blockbusters just to stay relevant

Also, I feel she could have easily become in top 5...but as I said, poor choices ruined her career. 

Yeah I agree with this tbh.

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I think she can do roles like Akira more.

I feel shocked when people call her good looking πŸ˜†

What really? Even after seeing the links in my post πŸ˜†?

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjalika01

Yes πŸ˜†

Even my grandma gets upset watching her onscreen.. her large forehead bothers her a lot🀣

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

By the way, do you know..her father had an affair with Reena Roy & Sonakshi looks more like her than her own mother πŸ˜†

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Those films failed because of bad stories and direction, not because of her bad acting or bc people don't like her...

Whatever I think its obvious by now its not going to work especially audience in India either accepts that you can shoulder a movie as an actress or not. I didnt say she did acting but yeah the stories werent great. I just feel like she can do good if the role and film is good but cant spearhead a movie.

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Whatever I think its obvious by now its not going to work especially audience in India either accepts that you can shoulder a movie as an actress or not. I didnt say she did acting but yeah the stories werent great. I just feel like she can do good if the role and film is good but cant spearhead a movie.

I see your point tbh

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

By the way, do you know..her father had an affair with Reena Roy & Sonakshi looks more like her than her own mother πŸ˜†

Yeah they do look alike, though Sonakshi is prettier tbh...

But wasn't her Dad's relationship with Reena before marrying Sona's mom??  I think Reena had already married Mohsin Khan, and was consistently coming in films at the time Sona was born, so it seems impossible...

Anjalika01 thumbnail

Yes πŸ˜†

Even my grandma gets upset watching her onscreen.. her large forehead bothers her a lot🀣

🀣🀣

Fair enough, we all have a different perspective when it comes to looks I guess...

I mean I find Disha Patani's looks above average at best, but some people find her breathtakingly gorgeous...

Most people seem to find Rani Mukherjee plain, but I find her very pretty... 

Edited by Anjalika01 - 3 years ago
heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sorry but I find her a very bad actress.