Originally posted by: Ishika64
I still can't believe what I have seen 😲😲
Someone tell me quickly this isn't dream eh..😆
Shockingly not 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Ishika64
I still can't believe what I have seen 😲😲
Someone tell me quickly this isn't dream eh..😆
Shockingly not 😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
😆😆lots of options coming which should remain as gaps
Yes yes for collective peace of all our minds.. 😉
next AT Title - Same to you 😉😆
abhi tak kya kar rahi thi 🍿Originally posted by: girlTalks
🤣🤣lets get our popcorns ready
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Shockingly not 😆
#MeDeadwa..
BTW did any of you show that tweet on Trump[/Biden where people are praying for kala jadu to ensure Biden stays ahead in race??? It has 6+million view and very widely shared.. I want to also use that one now for you know what.. 😆
what is Normal
In this at a has been normal....toh aab bol
Originally posted by: girlTalks
next AT Title - Same to you 😉😆
So first Mera Chand and then "Same to You". 😎
Originally posted by: Ishika64
#MeDeadwa..
BTW did any of you show that tweet on Trump[/Biden where people are praying for kala jadu to ensure Biden stays ahead in race??? It has 6+million view and very widely shared.. I want to also use that one now for you know what.. 😆
Classic example of brain gone nuts 😆
Deadwa toh we all are .. how can they be so perfect freaking every time
🥴🥴😷😷😷😷😷
ahaannnnnnn 😉😎