Guys .. Didnt they share the same chocolate ?
itna dostana 😉😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Guys .. Didnt they share the same chocolate ?
itna dostana 😉😆
Vo bhi COVID times main 😲😲
Are we all alive or have died and gone to Alt universe 😲😲
😆Ab dil ki baaton mai COVID has no place 😆
Originally posted by: girlTalks
😆Ab dil ki baaton mai COVID has no place 😆
Ye bhi hain.. Oh my... heart😉 Fill in the gaps. 😆
Originally posted by: Ishika64
Are we all alive or have died and gone to Alt universe 😲😲
hanging on last strings .. AbrarGun defo trying hard to kill us with all their might
I still can't believe what I have seen 😲😲
Someone tell me quickly this isn't dream eh..😆
😆😆lots of options coming which should remain as gaps
Originally posted by: girlTalks
hanging on last strings .. AbrarGun defo trying hard to kill us with all their might
Wahi na yaar. I still can't believe whatever is happening since Saturday.. I defo think we are in alt universe where we have been always getting such off screen masti.. 🤣 I don't have any other justification of whatever is going on..
And ye sab main humari vaat lag gayi.. Solid paga ho gaya hain. Door jaa hi nai sakate.. 😆