Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This was a really beautiful summation Amrita!
Really well written. :)
Thanks...☺️
Absolutely wonderful..I dunno how I missed this one..you hav a knack to pen things in such a way that one could literally feel and relate to the character..Novella I would say if u try continue this ..try to write more🤗
Originally posted by: coolpd93
Absolutely wonderful..I dunno how I missed this one..you hav a knack to pen things in such a way that one could literally feel and relate to the character..Novella I would say if u try continue this ..try to write more🤗
Thank you so much. 😊
Its so beautifuĺly written
I didn't know you could write so fabulously. Beautifully penned down yaar. Do you have any ongoing FF I can read?
Btw who is this story based on 😆