Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 26- Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

35k

Users

11

Likes

1.4k

Frequent Posters

FT46C4YNZHHC6ML5 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

idhar aao

aap ke liye karungi❤️


aww...that's so sweet of you...here I come....I visited Mumbai....a couple of years back...I remember you're from the same state...correct?


Airplane GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: M2HJXBIJLV7E4KCI


Thank you...that's so nice of you...here is some for you......


Honey GIFs | Tenor

thanks my winnie pooh
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RAQONQTM5XKJ7USW


Yeah...comfort of loosing........😭

i know...but it was a lame mistake on his side...
Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: GEFSSF4YHSN3K33C


aww...that's so sweet of you...here I come....I visited Mumbai....a couple of years back...I remember you're from the same state...correct?


Airplane GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Yeah from same state

GIF🤣

NN7KWIKDISXPH62H thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: E6Q7Q6XEW34Y6IQE

Hello everyone...please use this thread for the new CC...


Mishti...sorry...couldn't find a new thread so created this one....

It's okay. It's my fault. I was absent from here yesterday... I will make a new cc after their one finishes.

MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: E5J5K5ESZLFJMAYS

It's okay. It's my fault. I was absent from here yesterday... I will make a new cc after their one finishes.

hey dear! dont blame urself !😳its understandable..
MJ_1009 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ECSVAFURY3BLQV5H


@ B...is that yummy? Mujhae patta hain...cough syrup has alcohol?😉 no worry I'm not telling anyone...because everyone knows that........🤣

rasmalai's syrup is alcoholic? 😆wow, 😳 never knew rasmalai could be made with cough syrup...😆
LHMZUCJJN6SQGYLD thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: WKN2UXQY5MDGLWQX




Hello.....are you there or dozed off........


Had dozen off

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

This creation is my most liked one on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHDKSgMJ0Yg/

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: BLKHDJ47BWJ6M4UC


Did you ever watch Odd squad? I'll send you some....


Oh man seems like a good show!

Guess we lot missed on many good shows cuz of simply not having a channel to air those (Times are easier now😆) Think have watched almost all shows that used to air here on Disney channel and Nickelodeon.

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".