isa i dont have the energy to cook good food lol but ill get something for u....meanwhile im just eating a chocolate lol at 7pm

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
isa i dont have the energy to cook good food lol but ill get something for u....meanwhile im just eating a chocolate lol at 7pm

lol according to him it was unacceptable...lol than why do it in the first place?
He just made fun of himself..........nothing else.....
isa i dont have the energy to cook good food lol but ill get something for u....meanwhile im just eating a chocolate lol at 7pm
That's a cute gif....aww....thank you for the offer...I ate quite a few candies...today...I was supposed to be back by 2 but ended up coming back around 3.30 PM. ...was so hungry & angry both......🤣
lol yeah when he said it was for comfort 🤪🤪
too much work i guess for u ...ill send u some honey ...we can eat some healthy sweet...more organic😆Originally posted by: ZZF33XWXXAASLJKV
That's a cute gif....aww....thank you for the offer...I ate quite a few candies...today...I was supposed to be back by 2 but ended up coming back around 3.30 PM. ...was so hungry & angry both......🤣

ok isa, have to go ...nice talking to u dear
ok isa, have to go ...nice talking to u dear
Thank you...same here........I couldn't get rid of the interruptions today...sorry.......Have a nice week!
too much work i guess for u ...ill send u some honey ...we can eat some healthy sweet...more organic😆
Thank you...that's so nice of you...here is some for you......

lol yeah when he said it was for comfort 🤪🤪
Yeah...comfort of loosing........😭
Originally posted by: XKSEQOI6ITFHRP26
Thank you...that's so nice of you...here is some for you......
Aww❤️
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5