Love at first sight- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

23

Views

2.9k

Users

15

Likes

67

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#21

Oh I forgot to mention I also love this one despite how I feel about the movie


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEH5chzib6s


and Sushant first seeing Shraddha in Chichore with khairiyat in the background


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNb6HuNmU0

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail 11th Anniversary Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan


That scene was beautifully shot even though I hate that movie with a passion and find it extremely gross.


I find the SRK falling head over heels for Sush in Main Hoon Na adorable.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJksN8XM_1Q


Yes😆

Goofy and cute.

But who does that in college..

Opss I forgot its BW😛

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3

Millenium Squad

Posted: 5 years ago
#23

This❤️

https://youtu.be/VWs100rkdJ4

And the scene in veer zara, where the former rescues the later

Edited by Muskie - 5 years ago
423728 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#24

😭💔

https://youtu.be/9_foZYpi3yw

https://youtu.be/xbn4HIBLZ6Q

https://youtu.be/l1fmwmvBI14

https://youtu.be/w4lO7ugZxfI

https://youtu.be/OzNTFEDXxVU

When John Abraham first spots Bipasha emerging from the water with her cleopatra eyeliner still on fleek 🤣

https://youtu.be/zHgnRLWe_GE

This moment becomes quite depressing since it is the same image that John has of her before he dies 😭

https://youtu.be/R-HgNa9oZj0


I know this doesn’t count as love at first sight since he had already seen her previously. But holy moly, the way he is looking at her with those beautiful eyes

https://youtu.be/M51OYEo2yjc

Edited by FingerFetish - 5 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687

https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYUrqJmMEVz/?igsh=MTZ1MW4ycW9xZW5hdg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DYUrqJmMEVz/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbilPJPJFms/?igsh=cTl4YTY2YXF6ODQx

https://www.instagram.com/p/DbilPJPJFms/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913

https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".