The mortal instruments. Loved this series.
Originally posted by: Stella_001
Magnus and Alec - shadow hunters
https://youtu.be/4d1jnbQULw8
Their first meet was badass and cute at the same time and Magnus fell in love the moment he saw Alec ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The mortal instruments. Loved this series.
Originally posted by: Stella_001
Magnus and Alec - shadow hunters
https://youtu.be/4d1jnbQULw8
Their first meet was badass and cute at the same time and Magnus fell in love the moment he saw Alec ❤️
Originally posted by: Aanandaa
Saawariya: Ranbir’s character just sees her for the first time and then just gets owned by her in that instance.
@2:51 ☺️
I don’t know why this movie didn't work. 😭
@Bold: Because of the dark gloomy boring movie set, I guess. Otherwise the storyline was great
@Bold: Because of the dark gloomy boring movie set, I guess. Otherwise the storyline was great
I personally loved it. It was like watching a broadway show.
RHTDM came in my mind as soon as saw the title even before clicking on the topic❤️
Although the movie is problematic😕
But yeah...the RHTDM rain tune
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
RHTDM came in my mind as soon as saw the title even before clicking on the topic❤️
Although the movie is problematic😕
But yeah...the RHTDM rain tune
That scene was beautifully shot even though I hate that movie with a passion and find it extremely gross.
I find the SRK falling head over heels for Sush in Main Hoon Na adorable.
Originally posted by: Aanandaa
Baahubali: the iconic Devasena entry scene where while trying to punish the Bandits, ends up becoming the thief of Baahubali’s heart.❤️
Same here!
Baahubali Devasena love story is Epic and Classy! ❤️
Dil se....when SRK meets Manisha for the first time
Dil se....when SRK meets Manisha for the first time
YES!!!!!
That’s my favourite love story of all times ❤️❤️❤️❤️ have never been smitten by a love story or a couple to that level ever. Even now, after gazillion years have passed I am unable to get over it. Probably also because it was so tragic 💔

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://x.com/i/status/2081965077251698921 https://x.com/i/status/2081962005238554687
https://www.instagram.com/p/DYUrqJmMEVz/?igsh=MTZ1MW4ycW9xZW5hdg==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbilPJPJFms/?igsh=cTl4YTY2YXF6ODQx
https://x.com/i/status/2077038046927798604 https://x.com/i/status/2077400589454229913
3