Originally posted by: livelytanu
I feel she is one of the major reason for TRP drop last week. Also that suicide drama didn't work.
Lets not talk about TRP anymore 😆
I don't want anyone to get offended 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: livelytanu
I feel she is one of the major reason for TRP drop last week. Also that suicide drama didn't work.
Lets not talk about TRP anymore 😆
I don't want anyone to get offended 😉
Originally posted by: livelytanu
In tomorrow's episode Ranbir apparently forgot how much he hates Riya. This is nothing in front of that. This Riya puja will be the death of the show.
True
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Lets not talk about TRP anymore 😆
I don't want anyone to get offended 😉
I don't care. 😆
Tonight is 1700th episode btw😆
And I am not watching 1700th episode. 😆
Originally posted by: livelytanu
And I am not watching 1700th episode. 😆
I already forgot what happened there 😆
That much attention I am paying to current track🤪
Found the updates boring. So not watching. Won't be back till they concentrate on Pranbir.
BTW are they shooting today?
Idk
Krishna is washing hands while dancing.
No updates from Mugdha.
Sriti was chilling with her friend.
Pooja is on a dinner date with her husband.
Meera playing actress is missing Gucci Gang.
Sanju playing actor is shooting for his other show.
Bittu playing actor is at gym working out.
Appy was hanging out with friend.
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Idk
Krishna is washing hands while dancing.
No updates from Mugdha.
Sriti was chilling with her friend.
Pooja is on a dinner date with her husband.
Meera playing actress is missing Gucci Gang.
Sanju playing actor is shooting for his other show.
Bittu playing actor is at gym working out.
Appy was hanging out with friend.
You should be in PR. Galat profession bi aagayi😆
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3