These things happened before lockdown. Forget it. 😆. I can tolerate these lapses. What I cannot tolerate is Khichdi served in the name of drama.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
These things happened before lockdown. Forget it. 😆. I can tolerate these lapses. What I cannot tolerate is Khichdi served in the name of drama.
but the confrontation happened in 2days ago as per kkb timeline tho 😆Originally posted by: livelytanu
These things happened before lockdown. Forget it. 😆. I can tolerate these lapses. What I cannot tolerate is Khichdi served in the name of drama.
🤣
In tomorrow's episode Ranbir apparently forgot how much he hates Riya. This is nothing in front of that. This Riya puja will be the death of the show.Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
but the confrontation happened in 2days ago as per kkb timeline tho 😆
Ritu you are very talented. 👏
But 🤢
🤣🤣
That was my reaction while editing this one.
You won't believe..
I played Pranbir scene (Ranbir realising his love in bank) while making this one😆
Pallavi is not shown in last 2 episodes..(thanks a lot, cvs for that)
So if anyone wanna see her..😆
Here you go..her upcoming look😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG7UFE_hF01/?igshid=xdb9akceh0rj
I feel she is one of the major reason for TRP drop last week. Also that suicide drama didn't work.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3