Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: shonasandy
I like Prachi’s diwali look ❤️
Me too both in today episode and dussehra one too❤️. Ye chamatkaar kaise😆
Poor Ranbir the one that looked good on him was discarded soo soon like gadhe ke sat ka singh now he is stuck with that ramleela nautanki costume and the atrocious suit😆
Please tell me this is mugdha not prachi😆
Mugdha is looking ravishing
Mr not Rakhi sawant is there
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Please tell me this is mugdha not prachi😆
Mugdha is looking ravishing
Mr not Rakhi sawant is there
I was thinking exactly the same
Don't make Prachi held Mr. Almost Rakhi Sawant's arm🤔
Mugdha is indeed RAVISHing ❤️ see what I did there😎
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
I was thinking exactly the same
Don't make Prachi held Mr. Almost Rakhi Sawant's arm🤔
Mugdha is indeed RAVISHing ❤️ see what I did there😎
Copy cat😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
The actual color is yellow 🤓
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHIS6dyrOqx/?igshid=mgoen4t3toda
Character aside they are complementing each other. I like the color combination too😆
Originally posted by: TheMummy_LeAbba
Character aside they are complementing each other. I like the color combination too😆
Why is she wearing a ring that too in ring finger🤓
I hope its Mugdha's.
If its Prachi's, then please let it be the one gifted Ranbir only.
Frames of You The PraNbir pictures are edited by me with the help of AI. Dedicated to Colin_Creevy_PRANBIR who asked me to write on PraNbir. In...
3