Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka: Written Updates & Episode Discussion Thread - Page 9

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Summary of 26 oct 2020

Mayura’s parents n relatives have been thrown out of Omkar’s house by his strong men.

Her papa is hurt n the family is devastated knowing the plight of their daughter at Omkara’s hands . The family threatens to protest and take police  action against Omkar .    Omkar warns they could do what they want but can’t touch him as he had the entire city in his pocket , politicians, police, Law , etc .

He revels he was the one who ordered pulling down their hiuse n he was the one to stop it . He is all powerful . Mayura screams from her captivity not to torture her parents . 

in her room Mayura shatters n scatters things in frustration n fury for being locked up .

In his room Piyush too does the same , he shatters huge pictures n fotos of Piyush n Omkar together .

Omkar visits Piyush, he tries to explain his views to Piyush but Piyush is very angry n refuses to forgive Omkar just yet .

Omkar then visits Mayura’s room, he fakes his affections for her , puts her to sleep he too goes to bed .

Later Mayura tip pose n steals the keys from his pocket . She unlocked the door n is about to escape when Omkar co fronts her .

Precap 

Omkar catches Mayura and imprisons her into a cage . Mayura is shocked . Piyush is very annoyed n disapproves Omkar’s actions .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Update for 27th Oct 2020

Mayura’s parents n family are devastated at the thoughts of Mayura’s forceful confinement n torture at her InLaws place by her husband.

They try to seek help from social workers but fail.

Omkar imprisons Mayura inside a cage thatbhe espacially orders for her after he catches her trying to escape from his mansion. 
mayura is imprisoned forcibly n he tries to romance her, serenade her inside that cage .

MYura is furious with him n tries her best to resist him. Piyush watches helplessly n does nothing to save Mayura .

Omkara reveals to a,Acura how he was the one to send bulldozers to her house, how he was the one to send away Megha’s fiancΓ© from the marriage, he was the one who electrocuted her cousins inside the toilet , he could do any thing , go any lengths to keep his beautiful girl safe from everyone , he claims .

Omkara’s dad is furious with his son n wants to help his DIL but Manjari prevents him by blackmailing him. 
omkara next morning showers his love n affections on angry a mayura, by doing her make up n putting on her jewellery . Mayura watches with shock .

Mayura threatens to escape and teach him a lesson 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Thank you for providing the updates of this drama, and saving everyone's timeπŸ˜ƒ

Deviangel236 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Update for 27th Oct 2020

Mayura’s parents n family are devastated at the thoughts of Mayura’s forceful confinement n torture at her InLaws place by her husband.

They try to seek help from social workers but fail.

Omkar imprisons Mayura inside a cage thatbhe espacially orders for her after he catches her trying to escape from his mansion. 
mayura is imprisoned forcibly n he tries to romance her, serenade her inside that cage .

MYura is furious with him n tries her best to resist him. Piyush watches helplessly n does nothing to save Mayura 

Omkara’s dad is furious with his son n wants to help his DIL but Manjari prevents him by blackmailing him. 

Mayura threatens to escape and teach him a lesson 

Thank you for the update 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hello Devi πŸ˜Š

Welcome to the discussion thread .πŸ€—

I update on the days our written Updater is not putting up the updates . Feel free to discuss the show in any thread you like 

You are free to select the thread of your choice here πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

Thank you for providing the updates of this drama, and saving everyone's timeπŸ˜ƒ

Sehar it was cringefest yesterday .. how he was overpowering her n restraining her physically . I wish Mayura was karate expert rather than homeopathic doc .

She could have given two three Karata chops to that disgustingly sick guy 

Sehar it was cringefest yesterday .. how he was overpowering her n restraining her physically . I wish Mayura was karate expert rather than homeopathic doc .

She could have given two three Karata chops to that disgustingly sick guy 

i can't watch it on YouTube.last week sy Colorstv ky dramas blocked ho gyi hain.

Sutapasima thumbnail

i can't watch it on YouTube.last week sy Colorstv ky dramas blocked ho gyi hain.

Mayura was at a loss to decide what to make of Omkara as he lovingly did her make up n put on her jewellery . Such a weird man ..  I must say . 

Mayura was at a loss to decide what to make of Omkara as he lovingly did her make up n put on her jewellery . Such a weird man ..  I must say . 

Omkar sach mein ajeeb hai.pata nahi Omkar ky parents uska treatment kyoun nahi karwaty hai.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Omkar sach mein ajeeb hai.pata nahi Omkar ky parents uska treatment kyoun nahi karwaty hai.

Manjari does know about his problem but she does not get treatment for him dunno why . His father does try but gets blackmailed by Dominating wife .