last line👍🏼
she does, she ships them. she openly declared dislike for the little girl in the show who is apparently the female lead, and her sib's heroine in the show.
okay i need to stop, xia will give me a WL.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
last line👍🏼
she does, she ships them. she openly declared dislike for the little girl in the show who is apparently the female lead, and her sib's heroine in the show.
okay i need to stop, xia will give me a WL.
I'm actually not at all dissappointed, because I myself am so sleepy. 🤣
But Deneb and Tu Jo Mila are important because of contest.
Don't forget his blushing face when doctor said such a nice human and husband you are🤣What is this look guys? Zimmedari?
I guess this is how he learnt to give descriptions to make the portrait.🤨
seriously! I always enjoy that part!!
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
I'm actually not at all dissappointed, because I myself am so sleepy. 🤣
But Deneb and Tu Jo Mila are important because of contest.
I am so damn sleepy
Don't forget his blushing face when doctor said such a nice human and husband you are🤣
🤣he was like; haan saahab bas meri biwi hai ki samajhti nahi use maa ke paas jana hai
lol... Bon k saath scenes hi kahan hote hainOriginally posted by: Patibabu
Pravi can't act comfortably in romantic scenes, the way he does with bon. Clearly visible on screen.
Originally posted by: blackhole
seriously! I always enjoy that part!!
🤣they will take a girl with whom pravi will have chemistry upto what he has with aurra post leap
lol... Bon k saath scenes hi kahan hote hain😒Originally posted by: Patibabu
Pravi can't act comfortably in romantic scenes, the way he does with bon. Clearly visible on screen.
I guess! The search for such will b tedious😆
🤣they will take a girl with whom pravi will have chemistry upto what he has with aurra post leap