Aniruddh must witness her evil deeds...
He will hopefully😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aniruddh must witness her evil deeds...
He will hopefully😳
yes I have posted you before once check your notice box😔Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Huh what? 😳
Lol 😂 i hate saying this..! But I missed your ghatiya new rules of EDT 🤣
Muje laga tha tarabai track drag nahi karege😆
ohhhh yeahahhh.....😆🤣let her do any drama but she should be exposed in front of Ani, i hope he will break his so called frndship with her
Originally posted by: Shrabana99
eehhheehhhe.. 😃 Me too.. in front of whole Tulsipur people..😛
Woowwwww ❤️ it can't be beautiful more enough 🤣
Yeahh I can understand.. You're brilliant in English... If the judges are from Urdu background, they will check it through...Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Ahhh my favourite show. 😆
Hmmm but I'm not pro at Urdu, all I know is because of my friends. It's English with which I play adding metaphors and all.
I hope it is good enough for the contest. 😵
Chalo you proceed without the second thought.. You will won for sure...
Wahina uske saare sapne Bon jo pure karegi...
😆
Wahi toh.. 🤣
Haan🤣