I loved his tiny smiles.
Jahapanah Bond wale episode mein...Ms. Farooqui ko qabu mei rakhne ka yehi tarika hai and his slight smile. Wonderful it was.
Haayeeee his tiny smiles
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I loved his tiny smiles.
Jahapanah Bond wale episode mein...Ms. Farooqui ko qabu mei rakhne ka yehi tarika hai and his slight smile. Wonderful it was.
Haayeeee his tiny smiles
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Just came here to say good night 😊 I took a break from everything and concentrated on resting and by evening I felt much better. I didn't do any of the assignment questions today just did trivial things and also shopped a bit online ☺️🤟
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0dx0GhTh7/?igshid=1ol5c52cqr7by
Kidhar se milta hai 😍😍😍😍😍😍
These two cutieees ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
And neck scratching during Woh..... Actually.......
Collar dhila karta tha he was so nervous 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I just woke up because it was so cold suddenly 😱 winter is coming 😱
*Snuggles up like Saurav in HS3*
Suddenly game of thrones vibes aane lagi 🤣🤣
Good morning people happy winterrrr
heya will reply the quotes soon 🤗
chalo aaj ki theme rakhte hain shirtless pics chalo sab hot hot pics dalo shaam tak yeh thread burn hona chaiye hotness se ☺️❤️

MAIN TERE KABIL HOON YA TERE KABIL NAHI 😳
❤️☺️
YEH ISHQ HAAYE JANNAT DEKHAYE BAITHE BITHAYE ☺️

Yeh reshmi zulphiye
chalo ab focus time bye bye 🤗
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
chalo ab focus time bye bye 🤗
Sabko UN-FOCUS karke bye kardi ☺️☺️