Originally posted by: weirdladki
.
Whenever Zoya used to say isi baat pe ek sher arz hai he used to touch his forehead aise ekdum 🤣
And neck scratching during Woh..... Actually.......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: weirdladki
.
Whenever Zoya used to say isi baat pe ek sher arz hai he used to touch his forehead aise ekdum 🤣
And neck scratching during Woh..... Actually.......
Very easily diffrentiated
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
As I told it's difficult to get aur hum jaise sirf use hi dekhte hain to itna asan nahi befkuf banana 🤣
We can recognise
Karan se related kisi bhi cheez ke liye bevkoof nahi bana sakte
Any doubts here?
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Just came here to say good night 😊 I took a break from everything and concentrated on resting and by evening I felt much better. I didn't do any of the assignment questions today just did trivial things and also shopped a bit online ☺️🤟
https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0dx0GhTh7/?igshid=1ol5c52cqr7by
Be good soon. Rest.
I just woke up because it was so cold suddenly 😱 winter is coming 😱
*Snuggles up like Saurav in HS3*
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I just woke up because it was so cold suddenly 😱 winter is coming 😱
*Snuggles up like Saurav in HS3*
Yes yes yes winter is here but we cannot snuggle up. Duty Calls
And my assignments ☹️