Good Morning Munia...Originally posted by: 3ZQVUN7AATNZLXP2
good morning, and congratulations Goldie
Kal kahan thi aap behen🤓?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good Morning Munia...Originally posted by: 3ZQVUN7AATNZLXP2
good morning, and congratulations Goldie
Kal kahan thi aap behen🤓?
Originally posted by: FVFOHZ6X3T5NKQ5W
good morning, and congratulations Goldie
Thank you, btw what's your name?
Good Morning Alif🤗
Shaheen, kal I read your comment in which you said that Ani made kachra of the Urdu language, did he actually do it?
Yep yaar Alif... I hope you can figure it out easily na....Originally posted by: Patibabu
Shaheen, kal I read your comment in which you said that Ani made kachra of the Urdu language, did he actually do it?
Congratulations Alif you became a Goldie...🥳Originally posted by: Patibabu
Thank you, btw what's your name?
Hello my sakhis???
Kya ho raha hai??
Btw yesterday the was kaka burnt Mini's hand was like burnol to my heart.... Koi siggy banao re uski
Congratulations Alif you became a Goldie...🥳
Thank you Shaheen❤️
Originally posted by: blackhole
Hello my sakhis???
Kya ho raha hai??
Btw yesterday the was kaka burnt Mini's hand was like burnol to my heart.... Koi siggy banao re uski
She did the same with bon. Karma is a *****
Congo Alif🥳
Yep yaar Alif... I hope you can figure it out easily na....
I was laughing when he entered shouting la hoal wala kuwat, and mom was like astagfirullah. 🤣