Anupamaa to ask divorce from vanraj?- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

2.3k

Users

2

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: blackhole

Exactly! I mean I wouldn't want to see a idiot male chauvinist in my life! Tolerating such a man for so many years.. how did she survive I cannot imagine.

These kind of things are good in dramas and modern women won’t accept these

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Ya that’s true for sure!!

No woman I think in real would tolerate like that

exactly! I mean yeah women did tolerate them like that in the dark era where literacy for women was considered sin... But now it's totally diff. But I guess sometimes it's just hard To break such deep and long term relationships especially when children and fam are involved😕
RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: blackhole

exactly! I mean yeah women did tolerate them like that in the dark era where literacy for women was considered sin... But now it's totally diff. But I guess sometimes it's just hard To break such deep and long term relationships especially when children and fam are involved😕

Ya thats what happens and even nowadays these kind of things are still happening in real around the world

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: blackhole

exactly! I mean yeah women did tolerate them like that in the dark era where literacy for women was considered sin... But now it's totally diff. But I guess sometimes it's just hard To break such deep and long term relationships especially when children and fam are involved😕

It’s totally different for the modern and educated women and not for everyone women out there

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

These kind of things are good in dramas and modern women won’t accept these

but that makes it so artificial for me. But I guess we can't really deny that such idiots still exists!


PS having said that vanraj aka Sudhanshu is just so hot! I can't keep my eyes off him!☺️

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: blackhole

but that makes it so artificial for me. But I guess we can't really deny that such idiots still exists!


PS having said that vanraj aka Sudhanshu is just so hot! I can't keep my eyes off him!☺️

Unfortunately the reality is that such people still do exist!!


I’m not a fan of anyone in this show

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Unfortunately the reality is that such people still do exist!!


I’m not a fan of anyone in this show

@b I agree!!!!


PS I used to be a huge fan of band of boys so kinda like that u know...😆

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: blackhole

@b I agree!!!!


PS I used to be a huge fan of band of boys so kinda like that u know...😆

I don’t know what that show is

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I don’t know what that show is

It wasn't a show it was an Indian band.
CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#20
Yeah!

I guess either you must be very young or a nri to not know about them.😆

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Ajab.Pehchan · 5 months ago

I by happened to see this on YouTube and could not stop laughing

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 2 days ago

Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 3 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".