Anupamaa to ask divorce from vanraj?

Created

Last reply

Replies

26

Views

2.3k

Users

2

Frequent Posters

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#2

It's good if she does!

He's sucha a horrible person!🤢

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: blackhole

It's good if she does!

He's sucha a horrible person!🤢

He is horrible!! Let’s see what she’ll do

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

He is horrible!! Let’s see what she’ll do

From the first epi.. the way he treats her... It's horrendous!

I'd feel bad if she would have second thoughts about it!

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: blackhole

From the first epi.. the way he treats her... It's horrendous!

I'd feel bad if she would have second thoughts about it!

Oh really? I am not following this show on a daily basis but I figured things out from the promos



She’s better not be having second thoughts

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Oh really? I am not following this show on a daily basis but I figured things out from the promos



She’s better not be having second thoughts

I am also not following the show but I always see the clippings here n there. I feel bad for her
RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: blackhole

I am also not following the show but I always see the clippings here n there. I feel bad for her

Ya ya for sure people do

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#8

Who won’t feel bad, so ya

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Who won’t feel bad, so ya

Exactly! I mean I wouldn't want to see a idiot male chauvinist in my life! Tolerating such a man for so many years.. how did she survive I cannot imagine.
RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: blackhole

Exactly! I mean I wouldn't want to see a idiot male chauvinist in my life! Tolerating such a man for so many years.. how did she survive I cannot imagine.

Ya that’s true for sure!!

No woman I think in real would tolerate like that

Related Topics

Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Ajab.Pehchan · 5 months ago

I by happened to see this on YouTube and could not stop laughing

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 2 days ago

Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 5 days ago

Anupamaa 22, 23 Sep 2026 Written Update and Daily Discussions Thread

Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 3 days ago

Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...

Expand ▼
Anupamaa thumbnail

Posted by: Sutapasima · 4 days ago

Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".