Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I got SBI clerk mains on 31st 😭 I ll be active on 31st evening itself 🤣
All the best for your exam Sandy!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I got SBI clerk mains on 31st 😭 I ll be active on 31st evening itself 🤣
All the best for your exam Sandy!!
Thanks for sharing 🤗
Wow.. Mass aana promo.. Thanks Vijay tv for this, I had lost all hopes on them, but finally Aari got the attention he deserves. 🥳
Rio and Archana expressions 😈
Thanks for sharing 🤗
Wow.. Mass aana promo.. Thanks Vijay tv for this, I had lost all hopes on them, but finally Aari got the attention he deserves. 🥳
- Rio and Archana expressions 😈
that was the best part !!! 😈
🤗
Even i noted.. Y such look 😆
Thanks for sharing 🤗
Wow.. Mass aana promo.. Thanks Vijay tv for this, I had lost all hopes on them, but finally Aari got the attention he deserves. 🥳
Rio and Archana expressions 😈
🤗
Does Archana n Rio expecting Aari to eliminate.. 🤔
I think they are under false impression that Aari :
1. is not much popular among audience (he has gained now)
2. will be ignored by Kamal too just like how housemates are doing to him (but Kamal's line was awesome)
So they are shocked that Kamal praised his honesty and appreciated him 🤣
Originally posted by: lankan121
Tfs aarthi !! Seema nose cut to all housemates that followed herd mentality and targetting aari bro . Playing fair game is a strong game brother. 💯💯
🙌
I think they are under false impression that Aari :
1. is not much popular among audience (he has gained now)
2. will be ignored by Kamal too just like how housemates are doing to him (but Kamal's line was awesome)
So they are shocked that Kamal praised his honesty and appreciated him 🤣
Archana looks over confidence 🤣
I think they are under false impression that Aari :
1. is not much popular among audience (he has gained now)
2. will be ignored by Kamal too just like how housemates are doing to him (but Kamal's line was awesome)
So they are shocked that Kamal praised his honesty and appreciated him 🤣
I just have to rewatch for rio expressions...🤣🤣🤣