Who the hell calls it a new show !!!!

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

The 5th episode of Sns2 was soooo boring ! What even is this show all about i dunno. Today's epi was all about Gehna has been locked by the evil bahus in the desai house and she trying to escape i mean this is too much frustating. 

The makers had no idea what to show. Nobody could even say that this is second season's first week they are total filler episodes. Pehle hafta itna boring hai toh i am scared about the upcoming weeks.

Saathiya 1 was illogical and overdramatic BUT IT WAS NEVER SO BORING i mean why the makers are stealing scenes from 'Ke Apon Ke Por' why couldn't they REMAKE new scenes instead.

Gosh ! I am so disappointed seeing Gopi had only one scene and that is at the end of the episode meeting Ahem. Like its audience keliye lollipop !! Seriously this doesn't seem to be a new show at all there is no story no proper conversations no scenes the cinematography and new bgms are going in total waste. Cvs buckle up for god sake and dont be over confident on your new product just because your old product was successful !!! That age was 2010 and this is 2020 !!

Since wed Gopi is getting only these dialogues -

"Thankyou maaji, Sorry maaji, haan maaji, Mami ji ,  Kaaki ji, Ahem ji, Jaggi ji, Gehnaaaa" 

WHAT EVEN !! 🤯🤯

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

True. I didn't even watched the premier episode after 2nd episode, as it was SO BORINNG....there was no spark in the story. Everything looks forced and there's no fun factor which SNS1 had. I think makers are not sure what to show that's why they're just filling episodes with nonsense. I think the show will tank and will be closed sooner.😆

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Modi house doesn't even feel homely it seems weird to glammed up meaning they won't even be in that house for that long guys we need to petition to make this work why could she not be Sita son just replace everyone 

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

True. I didn't even watched the premier episode after 2nd episode, as it was SO BORINNG....there was no spark in the story. Everything looks forced and there's no fun factor which SNS1 had. I think makers are not sure what to show that's why they're just filling episodes with nonsense. I think the show will tank and will be closed sooner.😆

Honestly it feels like the show hasn't started yet or is about to end after running for few hundred episodes. This dragfest filler nonsense is unbearable !!! I mean kuch toh naya hona chahiye what the hell yaar. Makers are white liars to say that they had worked on the story since months. It looks like the show is not really ready to get served. Channel pressure had forced them to do this i guess. Remember i post a video where the media portal said very few episodes of SNS have been shot. LMAO now i got it, its because they are under confident on their product. They have no idea whether it will work or not thus less episodes. 😂 

No there's no spark, no freshness nothing. Even 90s shows were progressive, this is totally mockumentary type show like Saathiya 2 trolling Saathiya 1. They have no story nothing at all. I actually had no expectations from this show but still thought no they could bring something different or unique thus it got prime time slot but the show is moving with tortoise speed and audience nowadays reject this type of shows. Arey they rejected that Pinjra show on colors and that shit LKLS after few weeks toh SNS2 kya chiz hai. 😏

It will go off air before the new year if this speed continues. 🤢

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

If it is a new show, then why the CVs are mixing that with the old one? They could have continued with the same title Saath Nibhana Saathiya

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Exactly.But they want sns2 to be associated with sns1 for more fame.So in between they r showing sns1 leads.I wish devna r the leads

Originally posted by: vatika_r

If it is a new show, then why the CVs are mixing that with the old one? They could have continued with the same title Saath Nibhana Saathiya