I posted Rekha interview in SM thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5183410?pn=28#154601169
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I posted Rekha interview in SM thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5183410?pn=28#154601169
Even if he come again it won't be same.. either he will over do it thinking all like that or may become silent... i think so.
Agreed, it wont be the same .
I posted video on social media. BB questioning Suresh on the incidenct and he's crying. Really sad for him.
I told my daughter that Suresh might leave the show (She likes him as well as hates him it seems). She said ‘what’s the fun if he leaves the show ? But he should leave if he really hit her. It is not good manners’.
Whatever it is , I am totally against Sanam calling an elder person vada poda and without respect. That shows the nature of her upbringing.
Hello Everyone
Seri seri morning song
Hm role reverse
Rio type panna Rip auto correct varthu 😆
perfect getup for him
Archans goes.. devil trying to make her react..
🤣