Thanks to all of you❤️ Today i had great time with all of you🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks to all of you❤️ Today i had great time with all of you🤗
what but I have sent about you as I think you are busy thats why ur not coming😔😔😔😔
Yes I was busy in RL, after recover I was busy with Durga Puja preparations at home.
If you don't like then you can skip that stabbing part😔
mere liye highlight bhi wohi tha🤣
Ishhhhhh🤪🤣
aww how cute he is
Yess
its ok my twinkle but iam missing you so much that's why 😔😔Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Yes I was busy in RL, after recover I was busy with Durga Puja preparations at home.
Ye scene toh pakka milegaa🤣🤣
wait karo kalka, abhi kuch bhi kar sakte hai makers.
kal bon na koi gana gaane lagay 🤪
Sahi kaha😆
its ok my twinkle but iam missing you so much that's why 😔😔
I miss all of you as well. I love you my Chini. 🤗