Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adi_medico thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She's rude and condescending and elitist. Just because I don't like Shukla doesn't mean I will support this woman. She's as bad as Shukla without the abuses and violence. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AngelAura thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That was super nasty on her part. Atleast have respect for someone who has been in the industry much time before you, and honestly Eijaz wasn't even being 1% as mean or rude to her as she is to him. And that requesting her fans to vote for him looked so disgraceful. 

_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As much as I don't like Eijaz, this is very condescending of Rubina. Especially considering he has been around way longer than she has. So much arrogance and unnecessary pride! She's done a few shows and somehow she thinks she's untouchable? 

I'm sure after WKW Hina and Gauhar will also change their opinions on Rubina being the winner.

Alot of people keep saying shes giving it back to BB and Salman, perhaps Im watching a different show but I don't see it all. All I see is an over-priviledged woman trying to be over smart by questioning everything and everyone. 

I reallly hope Salman brings her back to earth.. she will probably moan about that too. I've said it before and I'll say it again, shes ruining Abhinavs game royally and hes blindly following her! 

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Though agree on that but Eijaz needs to come out from Tamboli Punia blind fold and take stand.

I see him just talkng abt his past and all with Camera or going latoo on Tamboli.

He just shows his aggression on Rubina

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I agree!! Those comments were really mean, spiteful and so uncalled for!! I felt really bad for Eijaz!! This ghamandi pahadan needs to get off her high horse!!I find her "self righteous" attitude so off putting!!🥱.I mean just because Eijaz supported Nikki Rubina got so rude with him!! I am even disliking Abhinav now!!Apni biwi ki bhasha bolta hai!!👎🏼Ye dono hi "humanity" ka jhanda leke gae hain wahan pe and yai dono "real" and "better" hain dusro se!! Badi aayi "I request my fans to vote for him", isse zyada established aur senior actors aae hain phle bhi bigg boss mein n they don't have even an iota of arrogance that she possesses!! Such a stuck up and delusional woman!!I would give it to my sweet Eiju for keeping his calm throughout but how I wished for him to shut that pahadan up right then and there!!

Edited by infinity101 - 3 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

IKR, he looked hurt 😭.Rubina is pathetic and nasty!!🤢

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna143

Ughh shes so classless and the way she speaks yuck 

And ye and iska pati apne apko wahan sbse zyada classy and sophisticated smjte hain .Superiority complex jo hai!!

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

You know what she was saying was true and her points are correct ya dragged kare ja rahi thi but her double dolki comments were bang on.  Yeh dono taraf se kya khel rahe hai. 

she totally loose it when she attacked eijaz. Dude inta ghamand? This shows ke woh kitna apne duniya me reheti hai. Eijaz is senior to her toodi respect tho dekha sakti hai🤢 isko lagta hai duniya ki sabse badi celebs yehi hai and baki tho uske level ke hi nahi. Eijaz had enjoy for fan following than her.

Mere ko lag raha hai ke BB wale ghar walo ko vote out karne ko bolege. Jaan and abhinav ke beech (both are bottom two in term of votes) and rubina se khunas nikalne ke liye abhi ko vote out karde and madam ko aur support milega. Dekho bichari ne BB and sable against bola tho uske support system ko nikal diya😆 plus unko solo rubina bhi chahiye. Win win. BB wale playing with reverse physiology.

In sab me I am feeling bad for abhinav. Bas Bali ka bakara banega aur kuch nahi. Yeh week nahi tho next week pakka. He should have never come with rubina, next season me aata yaar. Yaha bas biwi ko support karne aaya hai. Support hi karna tha tho bahar se karta🤪

IKR!! I was liking Abhinav and was kinda warming up to him but of late he has become very disappointing!!Bas apni biwi ka secretary lagne laga hai ab!!

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NINA_

She is super irritating.Everytime she comes on my screen I have to put my screen on mute. Can't tolerate her lectures 

IKR 😆.Jab bhi muh kholti hai "teacher mode" on ho jata hai iska .Gosh she is so goddamn annoying with those bhashans!!