Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
oops ..I keep forgetting that I am on SRK's payroll😭😭
Of course. we are all paid PR. After movies start releasing, all the profits will be transferred to our Swiss accounts.😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
oops ..I keep forgetting that I am on SRK's payroll😭😭
Of course. we are all paid PR. After movies start releasing, all the profits will be transferred to our Swiss accounts.😎
I have decided to baicaat...Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Armani, Rolex etc etc...😡😎Who is with me???
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I have decided to baicaat...Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Armani, Rolex etc etc...😡😎Who is with me???
😆
Unless that said transfer to my nonexistent Swiss account happens, even I am baicatting all these. 🤓
Rhea wala thread is gone? What was wrong with that thread?
Originally posted by: Aanandaa
Rhea wala thread is gone? What was wrong with that thread?
May be Manshinde's PR is also on this forum and reported that thread as Manshinde got exposed as Rakhi Sawant's lawyer...as long as he was being touted as Salman's lawyer he was happy but from Salman to Rakhi Sawant is like....from Prada to Walmart....🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I have decided to baicaat...Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Armani, Rolex etc etc...😡😎Who is with me???
I baicaated Private jets, now I travel economy.
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
May be Manshinde's PR is also on this forum and reported that thread as Manshinde got exposed as Rakhi Sawant's lawyer...as long as he was being touted as Salman's lawyer he was happy but from Salman to Rakhi Sawant is like....from Prada to Walmart....🤣
Point hai boss. 😆
🤣
I baicatted SRK's request to take me on a date.🤣..now beat this...🤣
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
🤣
I baicatted SRK's request to take me on a date.🤣..now beat this...🤣
Ye sahi hai. 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2039260277619953919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMNy_djxGk Two of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, each with a massive fan base, based on a...
6