Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Jasmine didn't give gaalis and in this task you have to get physical. Pavitra did same to ruby. 

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Nikki is only being confident and for a new comer like her, her confidence is her only support. She is not a colors bahu who entered the show on some contract of guaranteed stay for 'n' number of weeks... I find it disgusting how Rubina, Abhinav and Jasmin always use demeaning language for Nikki. They call her gandagi, gobar and Jasmin even said Nikki doesn't have any izzat. 

Some one should give Jasmin and Rubina a reality check...firstly they are not even seen in much of the episode and when they are seen, its mostly talking bad about others.

You find one group disgusting but what about the other group? Last few episodes I have only seen Nikki and co bitching about ruby and calling her mandbudhi and whatnot. 

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I didn’t really hear jasmine use gaalis. And she did right with Nikki. Nikki thinks she is on top of everyone by becoming confirmed.

Nikki started the situation and Jasmine took control. 
also, what’s so wrong with Hina saying openly she suporta jasmine in this task? The first six impressing  task, round 2, Sid openly supported Nikki. He didn’t have to say it. 
When everyone’s glasses were down, and jasmine was walking around holding the tray, he told jasmine to leave it because everyone’s was down. But moment later, we could see Nikki holding onto an empty glass until the buzz went!! 

Khud galiya dei kuch nei lekin dusre log galiya dei toh crybaby jaise rone jag jati hai wah hypocrisy at its finest 👏

Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

beakal cheater 😆  yeh konse gali hoti ha bay🤣

My whole freaking mood 🤣

Man, if these are galis and then Nikki should stop talking altogether or the world will go into chaos listening to her shit mouth 🤣🤣🤣

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah right . "Gandagi ho. Dimag me gand bhara hai. Beakkal gandagi. " Ye sab gaali nahi phool barsa rahi thi phool si Jasmine

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Nikki muje focused se zyada over confident lagi. She was over confident that jasmine ko easily out kar degi. Jab se confirmed ka tag mila hai tab se dusro ke brain par comment karne ka ek bhi chance nai chodti hai. W

Confident hona ek baat hoti hai but Yaha to isne first month mai he conclude kar liya that she has more brain than others and this is her over confidence.

Ejaz and punya kab game change karege Nikki ko pata bhi nai chalega and you never know kab kaun coming months me zyada acha player bann jaye. 

Well Nikki wasn't overconfident. She gave her 200% although she already knew that she has nothing to lose and still she showed the competitive spirit. But on the other hand, jasmine apni frustration nikaal rahi thi Nikki par

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

sorry but those were not gaalis

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Nikki is only being confident and for a new comer like her, her confidence is her only support. She is not a colors bahu who entered the show on some contract of guaranteed stay for 'n' number of weeks... I find it disgusting how Rubina, Abhinav and Jasmin always use demeaning language for Nikki. They call her gandagi, gobar and Jasmin even said Nikki doesn't have any izzat. 

Some one should give Jasmin and Rubina a reality check...firstly they are not even seen in much of the episode and when they are seen, its mostly talking bad about others.

I find Nikki much more better and fun than these two overrated colors ki actresses.😵

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

beakal cheater 😆  yeh konse gali hoti ha bay🤣

Jas - "Gandagi ho tum. Dimag me gand bhara hai. Beakkal gandagi. - yah isko gali nehi  ful barsana kehete hain shahed 🥺

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago