AT 7 : Ashnoor Kaur || ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

So sweet of Ash .see watched kya karu vm on MiNeil and commented liked also  and is beautiful.. MiNeilans 🤣are crazy like MiNeil 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This scene 🤣 Their love for sleep 

Hearing Neil mini remembers how she also is kumbkaran🤣 how much she loves her sleep  just like neil.🤣 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFwEMnfpwiG/?igshid=rud4lg4ay1wy

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

This scene 🤣 Their love for sleep 

Hearing Neil mini remembers how she also is kumbkaran🤣 how much she loves her sleep  just like neil.🤣 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFwEMnfpwiG/?igshid=rud4lg4ay1wy

🤣 she realises how he is like her 🤣smart mini madam lies then no ..I get up early .I don't understand how people sleep till late 🤣 and Neil sense it also🤣

@zalima had written coffee bites(bytes 🤣) also on this 🤣 how Neil will be sleeping and mini comes to wake up and ghapaghap kabaddi☺️🤣🤣in oberoi manison 

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: sub_94

🤣 she realises how he is like her 🤣smart mini madam lies then no ..I get up early .I don't understand how people sleep till late 🤣 and Neil sense it also🤣

@zalima had written coffee bites(bytes 🤣) also on this 🤣 how Neil will be sleeping and mini comes to wake up and ghapaghap kabaddi☺️🤣🤣in oberoi manison 

Yeah 🤣 I love how she remembers how people were trying to wake her up 🤣sure if show was on air we would have got scene like @zalima coffee bite 🤣 in MiNeil style ☺️🤣 though we got in charpai but progressed version we would have got it later 🤣

Zalima should have opened one thread for all the coffee bites re .we would have enjoyed reading it again now 

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail

Yeah 🤣 I love how she remembers how people were trying to wake her up 🤣sure if show was on air we would have got scene like @zalima coffee bite 🤣 in MiNeil style ☺️🤣 though we got in charpai but progressed version we would have got it later 🤣

Zalima should have opened one thread for all the coffee bites re .we would have enjoyed reading it again now 

I love this scene  and their deal later 🤣 sure raji would given us such scene in future and that's why similarity was shown . All the scenes are future linked , hints.

We should say @Zalima to post everything in one page . Specially that wild child , sleep and weight one ☺️🤣 and I also remember MiNeil cooking in Arya's school 🤣it was hilarious 

su_94 thumbnail

Anjali will kick us 🤣 

Like Zalima's gif we will make Anjali go crazy and then Raja sa will come and kick us 🤣

su_94 thumbnail

Need to remind 🤣 say seema and janu they will 🤣🤣

🤣🤣They are best  in it 🤣 

Edited by sub_94 - 3 years ago
su_94 thumbnail

Don't remind me😳 looks like till dec it will flooded with MA 😆