Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
paro don't make fun of my anirudh 😡😡😡😡Originally posted by: blackhole
I felt that he was talking about her to show off that he does have someone waiting for him, a girlfriend perhaps and that he's not single to all his single friends😎🤣
Catch you at episode time.
Originally posted by: Prit_007
Aur ham sabke aap ke liye
Prit kaisi hai, Lalz Kaisi Hai, Shaheen Di Ab Tabiyat Theek Hai? Mahi I'm Always BiMa Shipper invisible ho jate hai. Yaar is it IF glitch on serious note?
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Prit kaisi hai, Lalz Kaisi Hai, Shaheen Di Ab Tabiyat Theek Hai? Mahi I'm Always BiMa Shipper invisible ho jate hai. Yaar is it IF glitch on serious note?
What's it Briti?
Originally posted by: Prit_007
What's it Briti?
Yaar kya tum logo ko sachmein mere posts nahi dikhayi dete? 😭
I am in mood to make a vm.
Can someone suggest me a song to make a vm on their judaai?
Can I suggest a Pakistani drama Ost ? Sun saaiyan * from Qurban *
Or Aayat from baji rao Mastani ❤️
Yeah trilochan is a better option. At least he will be faithful,🌼
Originally posted by: briti_asfiya
Yaar kya tum logo ko sachmein mere posts nahi dikhayi dete? 😭
Nahi re 😭
Originally posted by: castlebones
Yeah trilochan is a better option. At least he will be faithful,🌼
Haina T