Can't remember the name but one with the Harley Quinn DP.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can't remember the name but one with the Harley Quinn DP.😆
Blue ice, rkisnothot, mintyji , m0derator to name a few
To be honest, I don't think anyone here has always been sweet all the time. Everyone has made or liked offensive comments against other posters.
And even making bashing, mocking or trolling a celeb is not sweet. What if the celeb reads your comments? How would he/she feel? We never consider these things while being mean to the other person on internet. Because it's so easy being mean when you are hiding behind a screen. Nobody acts like this in the real world because then we have to face consequences of our actions.
Internet and anonymity brings out the worst side of people. Some have it more than others, but everyone has it.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
For me there are quite a few:
ReneeClare
Bin Kuch Kahe
RimjhimSaawan
Cheesedumplings
Ashley Tinsdale
Pallavi( She's inactive nowadays)
Venci-di-Vinci
Grumpydwarf
And a few more I can't recall right now...
Awww! You too Mintyblue, love your posts 🤗
I'll name the others here, Veni-Vidi-Vici, Maroonporsche, TMKOC-MY, Awida, Swetha Sai, Silveraliax 😃
Nobody in Bollywood forum. I have found the sweetest people on Naagin 3 forum.
Blue ice, minnoite, riskisnot, fosla , allthatcritique, minty, cheesedumpling, Aditi
I’m bad with usernames 😆
Ashley Tisdale, vedi veni
Edited by BWF DT
😆 Phir bachega kaun 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Blue ice, minnoite, riskisnot, fosla , allthatcritique, minty, cheesedumpling, Aditi
I’m bad with usernames 😆
Thank youuu ❤️ You are sweeet too 🤗
I am so happy to see my name😳
Idk,but this is sweet😳😆.Ok it is a PJ but still
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12