Who is the sweetest member you have come across on this forum?
Name and shame😆
Who is the sweetest member you have come across on this forum?
Name and shame😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For me there are quite a few:
ReneeClare
Bin Kuch Kahe
RimjhimSaawan
Cheesedumplings
Ashley Tinsdale
Pallavi( She's inactive nowadays)
Venci-di-Vinci
Grumpydwarf
And a few more I can't recall right now...
Angel like Devil... Serendipity...Mish...Blue ice...Munna badnaam hua.....Nathupyare....Renee Clare...Gugguminiti
Since I am too humble to take my name.
I think it is toss up between ADL and Silpa.
In BWF Angel Like Devil , Renee :)
Edited by BWF DT
Seriously Shy? Not acting like a teacher but Bengalis aren't clones of each other.. Some are very good. Some so so and others bad, some downright vicious... I have observed the same pattern among South Indians ( if they can be bracketed together).. Don't know the ethnicity of some members so I can't place them in any category but most people I have met online can't be put into any fixed stereotype . Just my observation.
Originally posted by: mintyblue
For me there are quite a few:
ReneeClare
Bin Kuch Kahe
RimjhimSaawan
Cheesedumplings
Ashley Tinsdale
Pallavi( She's inactive nowadays)
Venci-di-Vinci
Grumpydwarf
And a few more I can't recall right now...
Thanks for mentioning 😳🤗 You are sweet too Mintyblue ❤️
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Since I am too humble to take my name.
I think it is toss up between ADL and Silpa.
You forgot me
Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici
Seriously Shy? Not acting like a teacher but Bengalis aren't clones of each other..
Maybe in general
I'm talking about bollywood forum ones , they all sound the same to me, im only talkin about my experience they might be greatezt person to ever live according to others 😆
Nahiin is the sweetest member I have come across
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12