on Sunday he narrated one episode of the ghum showOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Parth's episode bole to?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
on Sunday he narrated one episode of the ghum showOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Parth's episode bole to?
Originally posted by: priya185
on Sunday he narrated one episode of the ghum show
Oh! Sorry didn't know...
No need to say sorry dear🤗Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Oh! Sorry didn't know...
Has anyone watched the episode
how was it?
from twitter sounds like another painful episode
I am planning to watch E 1-37 of EDKV2
after exam
I read WU of them
but now I will watch🤣
Hi bhaguOriginally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am planning to watch E 1-37 of EDKV2
after exam
I read WU of them
but now I will watch🤣
have you not seen these episodes yet?
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I am planning to watch E 1-37 of EDKV2
after exam
I read WU of them
but now I will watch🤣
Then you'll be in a roller coaster ride! The episodes are really good & interesting, not to mention laughing dose too😆 You'll surely enjoy watching them as well.
Ye CC itna slow kyun hai?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Generic hi samajh lo, kab kaha kaise pata nahi chalega😉😛🤣
Me and love is as good as south and north pole🤣 kabhi nahi hoga dekhlena!😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5