Chatties...good job...again new thread!
Chatties...good job...again new thread!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thought to chess you there...but now cheesing here....missed you today......I'm late here...anyway...again next weekend...maybe...
Will keep an eye...on you...to save that lil., .sweet girl....🤗
Really...FB...thanks for your effort to make me a laughing stock....😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks darling
You're welcome.....🤗
We like it just for you....so no worry......about anything else...😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It was Alina who said Babe was like Babu but we had explained it at that time saying Babe can be used even for small babies/sisters and Babu is that Babe
Ofcourse....you're my only FB
Good point...Thanks for clarifying....Alina ko sab sayed babe...lagte hain...🤣
Isa guess who the new botm is
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5