Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 23- Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36k

Users

14

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: TZGI3D2RBL4EA3WR


OK...our future treasury secretary........👍🏼

No chance🤣 I have already one profession🤣

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yeah....either BF/partner or dad or grandpa...uses that word.....mostly for us....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 5UAWDOGKHYIY2W77


What did you say about luck?

That my luck ain't this bad that I'll love a guy who belongs to a family which is completely opposite to mine🤣

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Itna kharab luck nahi mera....ki meri family ke opposite family ka ladka pasand aye🤣

Generic hi samajh lo, kab kaha kaise pata nahi chalega😉😛🤣

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Ok bye guys....I gotta go for now!

Will try to come later but if not then I am busy!

Apologies in advance!

No need for apology🤗

Real life always comes first🤗

Bye!

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

No chance🤣 I have already one profession🤣

no worry...you have the potential to have more........😉

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

That my luck ain't this bad that I'll love a guy who belongs to a family which is completely opposite to mine🤣

oh lord...you never know...ho sakte hain...too....🤣

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Ok bye guys....I gotta go for now!

Will try to come later but if not then I am busy!

Apologies in advance!


no worry...buddy....enjoy time with family... I'll also try to come later...Bye for now......🤗

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

No need for apology🤗

Real life always comes first🤗

Bye!

Very well said....wise gurl! 👍🏼

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: 7YENHFJ36UURD7IZ


no worry...buddy....enjoy time with family... I'll also try to come later...Bye for now......🤗

Bye! Have a nice week🤗

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".