Now it's changed I think.
I misunderstood.. it's in sensational south only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Now it's changed I think.
I misunderstood.. it's in sensational south only
Yeah bro.. its better in cc only
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Yeah bro.. its better in cc only
So can we move under Tamil reality shows... So who ever searching for BB4 discussion may find it ๐๐
So can we move under Tamil reality shows... So who ever searching for BB4 discussion may find it ๐๐
Wr is it ? I don kno.. can u pls share the link
I think coz of no separate forum ppl r not cmg.. in single thread to follow both discussion n promo diff bro..
I was looking in the old threads and pages..
Everywhere my friend name is there and just now noticed her last prof picture Sushant Singh..
I am not feeling good right now.๐ญ
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Sandy i think if more ppl active then sep forum will b allocated..
Namma open panra thread speeda paathu avangle disturb aagi separate panirvanga dnt wry๐
I think its better to be here.. Atleast opened threads are listed under bb4 tamil forum.. But if we are in cc many wont know.. 3 days once 150 pgs new thread pogum..now we can have 3-5 main threads(Episode, promo,eviction) here. If we open more it will create confusion for SS forum..
Thanks sandy & shan for forum๐๐ผ
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I think coz of no separate forum ppl r not cmg.. in single thread to follow both discussion n promo diff bro..
Yes Arthi.. it will be good if we have single thread. I sent a PM again. Let's see.
Originally posted by: MellowVibes
Namma open panra thread speeda paathu avangle disturb aagi separate panirvanga dnt wry๐
I think its better to be here.. Atleast opened threads are listed under bb4 tamil forum.. But if we are in cc many wont know.. 3 days once 150 pgs new thread pogum..now we can have 3-5 main threads(Episode, promo,eviction) here. If we open more it will create confusion for SS forum..
Thanks sandy & shan for forum๐๐ผ
True true ๐
Good idea avi ๐๐ผ
I was looking in the old threads and pages..
Everywhere my friend name is there and just now noticed her last prof picture Sushant Singh..
I am not feeling good right now.๐ญ
I can understand Shan ๐ค
... She even told us ... She used to like him .. now she loves him