Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2| Chat Club 23- Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

36k

Users

14

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

No, I'm here!😃 Aapne bulaya aur hum Hazir! :) See how much heart connection we have! :D❤️


Doing good. Have another test tomorrow evening


Thanks...buddy! @ B...Yes...that's very true......❤️...now lemme tell you a story...as soon as I said hello...Lavy left..........🥺🤣

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Sorry guys could not be here due to pain post extraction. Hope you had/are having a lovely Saturday.

Will try to come tomorrow.


@Isa ji and Alina missed you guys. Hope you're keeping well🤗


P.S Take care Vagee👍🏼


Please take care...buddy.......🤗Hope you feel better soon!❤️

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: KQE5I3H37GJD3OFI


When did Bucky post this? what happened to vagee? Sorry...looked like I missed many things...

Bucky was not good from yesterday, today Vagee posted she has some breathing problems after one week of being fine...

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: VJTPUGLONRC4MDWF


I have a chemical to dissolve all the glues.......🤓

Then I'll discover another thing to join them again!

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: FQLJGKJSP3VL67AO


It's not bad game...I guess...it more looks like related to history, language, arts something like that?

The theme can be anything, not any particular topic... So, the topics you mentioned is also there.

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Bucky was not good from yesterday, today Vagee posted she has some breathing problems after one week of being fine...


Oh...sorry...I didn't know any of them.........hope they both feel better soon!

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

The theme can be anything, not any particular topic... So, the topics you mentioned is also there.


OK...but the thing is topics are interesting........

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: CAMRSW7REZ7PICHJ


Busy...buddy...........Thank you for stopping by.......I thought I missed for the day....I had to work in the morning......will go for kayaking this afternoon...what is your plan for the weekend.....

Wow! It'll be adventurous for sure!

My weekend have passed! No plans! But have one plan always that I have to sleep🤣

5POGJMTOW5CQACLH thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

Then I'll discover another thing to join them again!

Dekhte hain..........😉

EPU6DNTGDOARIQQT thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MT6YVHG5G4RFUCYX


Oh...sorry...I didn't know any of them.........hope they both feel better soon!

InShaAllah & Ameen.

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".