Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks darling!
Why everyone else is saying they said nice because otherwise, you'll curse them........what's going on FB......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks darling!
Why everyone else is saying they said nice because otherwise, you'll curse them........what's going on FB......
Originally posted by: YXI6F4AYXDIOMH7Q
That's a very valid point..........all lawyers don't need to have affair with their client.......if you noticed in all of their previous shows they've lawyers, court cases, & affair between FL & lawyer........tiired of getting old wine in a new bottle.......don't want to sound pessimistic but this team started making me feel like that.......
@Bold : This is what making me feel quite uncomfortable. And on top of that he kept a picture of Suman as his laptop wallpaper 🥱
Atleast in their previous shows the lawyers and FLs had childhood connection instead of friendly client relation 😔
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I think I missed you & Alina today too :(
I'll surely participate🤗
And how are you doing?
Yes, I missed you again today too....doing well......Thank you...how are you doing?... Come out...don't keep sleeping so much......Thank you for participating in GOTW.......keep going please......🤗
Originally posted by: SFZWF7GKDFIKUSHU
Hello buddies! 🤗
Hello Isa Ji!🤗 Finally I caught you! :D
How's going all?
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
No mess🤣
There was a Sheep Game in Kasuti Zindagi Kay 2 forum & I ranked 5th there, so she was just congratulating me😆
Oh...Thank you.......for the clarification....so you became a professional sheep player now......
Hello Razia ji! Finally, I caught you.......

Originally posted by: YLCDJZEBTHAH2NJV
Yes, I missed you again today too....doing well......Thank you...how are you doing?... Come out...don't keep sleeping so much......Thank you for participating in GOTW.......keep going please......🤗
No, I'm here!😃 Aapne bulaya aur hum Hazir! :) See how much heart connection we have! :D❤️
Doing good. Have another test tomorrow evening
The gif is cute
I'm here only🤗
Originally posted by: YGD7DEPC54EELDMJ
Oh...Thank you.......for the clarification....so you became a professional sheep player now......
Nahi Ji! It was luck & by chance I did good!😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Don't you know Vikku bhaiya ki degree fake hai?
Sorry vul gayi thi
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5