I guess the same one.......She lives in dreamland and worship in babeland.......🤣problem is you're getting that infectious disease........
I was talking about this dude...you know him!

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I guess the same one.......She lives in dreamland and worship in babeland.......🤣problem is you're getting that infectious disease........
I was talking about this dude...you know him!

LOL when Bunty was like deal for the house is finalized I was literally like...Jhumru 💔....oh right suvan are there too but whatever...my Jhumru 💔
Same.....I felt super sad for them😭
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
He is sticky gum😵
You said it perfectly........Merci pour votre👍🏼
Yes...he is cool dude............that's not the best pics of him...YPNKH...guy
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
😆
Same fear 🤓 I finished 12 the and started revising 11 the but falling hard on my face 😭
Jo bhi hoga dekha jayega
Of course☺️
Phir se....you started..........I just came back after seeing your this post...everyone calls me sassy.. for you........😭
Come over to the dark side Isa 😆
Damnnn
I watched the last episode.
Mohit is so talented ☺️
His intense scenes are working ON ANOTHER LEVEL.
Loving this 😳❤️
Keep counting the no. of fangirls.........I'll join you just for counting...if you need a hand on that...no worry about the rest....😉
Nopes.....not gonna count....there are many.....and on SM my god I'll get tired counting🤪
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5