Phir se...start............Alina's twin........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Phir se...start............Alina's twin........
Koi nahi!
Thanks....I wasn't the best sheep though😆 Kifs momma, Chibbu didi, Soni, Manisha and Razia were among our best players!
Wait? what? Were you guys discussing this? 🤣 I need some context
Like Sumo's chai?🤣
Originally posted by: KX3RCBOES2XYYH4T
👍🏼...They're more interesting than the real ones............that lawyer Vikram really needs some make over...I've never seen a messy lawyer like him before.....
He is sticky gum😵
Originally posted by: 3OPPSLLMWPSHKAGA
👍🏼...They're more interesting than the real ones............that lawyer Vikram really needs some make over...I've never seen a messy lawyer like him before.....
@bold - All hail Savage Queen Isa 🤣
Good night Lavy/voh....Mishti/big heart........& rest of you......
Originally posted by: 6CFVLM567QADWXB6
I guess the same one.......She lives in dreamland and worship in babeland.......🤣problem is you're getting that infectious disease........
Nopes....I never called anyone babe...I just called Shravan good...and ofcourse mere voh....my voh won my heart again yesterday☺️🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5