Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Has the channel head or some of channel members or what? Most of their original shows had FLs as strong working women but now they are allowing such content on their channel. I hope the channel head or any of its members not changed otherwise this channel will stop having good shows. Tomorrow is TRP day. If ratings is still 0.4 then they will have to show FL going career way.

I think they have a bank of episodes ...lets see when can they change the story line or in actuality bring back the original story line ...the thing is that they have dug themselves into a hole ...without showing the exact reason for why the adarsh type lady turned into a scheming witch can the original story line come back ? 

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

I hope they make the storyline to something conceptual like the Saas becoming hurdle for Vidhi's study and dreams. That would somewhere make sense 😕

Aur nahi toh this show is almost going off the track. 

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen

I hope they make the storyline to something conceptual like the Saas becoming hurdle for Vidhi's study and dreams. That would somewhere make sense 😕

Aur nahi toh this show is almost going off the track. 

You are not watching it I suppose ..because I again saw few glimpses...they are trying to build Ved and Vidhi's chemistry ..and I suppose actors are also trying their best but ...nope the scenes do not jump out ...the first few episodes showed great back and forth between the lead characters now even that seems too strained and forced 

atikna thumbnail

Can someone post the TRPs ?

cuteangel102 thumbnail

no idea about trp but i see some glimpse today looks like pratibha devi will expose next week or tomorrow today they shown vidhi make tasty food for all then that another girl pati shout to vidhi tell u try to be sweet girl to make my wife feel no good because my mom no like my wife but she gave u that property in your name.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteangel102

no idea about trp but i see some glimpse today looks like pratibha devi will expose next week or tomorrow today they shown vidhi make tasty food for all then that another girl pati shout to vidhi tell u try to be sweet girl to make my wife feel no good because my mom no like my wife but she gave u that property in your name.

I also speed watched the episode ...although I don't think Pratibha Devi will be exposed so soon .? This thing will go on for atleast some time ..they are trying to build chemistry between Ved and Vidhi 

cuteangel102 thumbnail

maybe let's see what happens next

atikna thumbnail

New promo- Vidhi has been accused of stealing gold jewelery from Mandir ...by Imarti Bhabhi she has to get them back in two hours ...

Kya nonsense hai ....stealing ...manipulating ...why is this show being so cliched and idiotic ...ache actors hain...acha setup hai lekin storyline wahi stupid wali hi show karni hai...

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: atikna

New promo- Vidhi has been accused of stealing gold jewelery from Mandir ...by Imarti Bhabhi she has to get them back in two hours ...

Kya nonsense hai ....stealing ...manipulating ...why is this show being so cliched and idiotic ...ache actors hain...acha setup hai lekin storyline wahi stupid wali hi show karni hai...

Its not famous on YouTube as previous Dangal original shows but its famous on insta as it has 1000+ posts on show's insta tag. This show and some old retelecasts brought Dangal to 4th rank from 1st.

atikna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Its not famous on YouTube as previous Dangal original shows but its famous on insta as it has 1000+ posts on show's insta tag. This show and some old retelecasts brought Dangal to 4th rank from 1st.

Popularity hardly matters if it doesn't give TRPs...can you post this week 's TRP's ?