Anitha and Suresh having ego problem.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anitha and Suresh having ego problem.
I’m here
Me too
iam here but apo apo silent mode poga vaichuraanuga 😵Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Anyone there 👀😆
Anitha should stop now.. I felt she was rude to him later he too started.. weekend anitha topic confirm..
Weekend Kamal ku ore point vanthachu.Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Anitha should stop now.. I felt she was rude to him later he too started.. weekend anitha topic confirm..
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
iam here but apo apo silent mode poga vaichuraanuga 😵
In between put ur attendance..
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Anitha should stop now.. I felt she was rude to him later he too started.. weekend anitha topic confirm..
This week nomination format is based on stories or else I’m sure all HMs would had selected both for nomination
Now rekha story..
Weekend Kamal ku ore point vanthachu.
Yes 😆
Thanks for the updates . Promo is full of that Anitha girl . Ethukku pa ippadi sanda podra athukullara
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842