Voot 😡😡😡😡 still no episode so done with it
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Voot 😡😡😡😡 still no episode so done with it
Voot 😡😡😡😡 still no episode so done with it
I'm sure the episode will be released in the morning.
Voot has to post some a bit late.
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
I'm sure the episode will be released in the morning.
Voot has to post some a bit late.
Hmm they don’t have vansh wala episodes so trying to create suspense
How are you today Annie?
Hmm they don’t have vansh wala episodes so trying to create suspense
How are you today Annie?
I think they are creating suspense with what happens to Vansh.
I am good. How are you?
Title suggestion: May I.
I just loved the way he says it. 😍
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
I think they are creating suspense with what happens to Vansh.
I am good. How are you?
Yes they are trying. Also tv audience doesn’t know what is going on actors life.
I am good
Yes it was awesome
Yes it was awesome
I am going to miss Vansh on our screens. I hope it won't be long till Rrahul returns.
Originally posted by: Moviesfannn
I am going to miss Vansh on our screens. I hope it won't be long till Rrahul returns.
Me too
He will be done 14 days by Tomarrow, if test comes. -ve It’s good. But I think after that also he may need 2 weeks of rest. That comes to October last week. May be he will start October last week
Voot has posted the precap now.
Riddhima is shocked to find Vansh poisoned and rushes to his aid. After suspecting Anupriya's involvement in Vansh's poisoning, Riddhima decides to give her a stern warning.
