Who is villain ??? VANSH No no....he is antihero....Villain to K hai😳....farak hai between villain and antihero 😆🤣
Anti hero has more villain shade s1 ki tara thi na anti hero
Tabhi in every iv rrahul says I m villain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Who is villain ??? VANSH No no....he is antihero....Villain to K hai😳....farak hai between villain and antihero 😆🤣
Anti hero has more villain shade s1 ki tara thi na anti hero
Tabhi in every iv rrahul says I m villain
Originally posted by: annie2248
Could you believe it that I didn't even look at Rrahul twice when I saw the promo. I was like yeh banda kaun hai.
Main use pehchaan hi nahi payi even though I know about his show raja beta😆
I saw helly and vishal and I was like this pairing looks good. I tried first episode and my god I did a complete 360 degree turn😆
I was like this Vansh Rai Sighania is something else man!!🤣
haha
even i did not know Rrahul at all, whereas Helly and Vishal were recognisable faces😆